WORKING WITH US: Careers
Opportunities at Superion
We offer a fun and supportive work environment with competitive benefits and challenging project opportunities.
If you have skills and experience in any of the disciplines or applications where we are focused and want to be considered for future employment at Superion Technology, please introduce yourself by sending a brief email and your resume to email@example.com.
Senior Design Verification Engineer
Superion is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Design Verification Engineer. This position will be part of a small, highly collaborative team of very experienced ASIC design and verification professionals.
The Design Verification Engineer is responsible for a wide variety of ASIC verification tasks which includes:
- Architecting functional verification environments using advanced verification techniques
- Developing verification plans and checklists based on design specifications
- Designing constrained-random, metric-driven verification environments
- Implementing verification components, simulation sequences, scenarios and tests
- Defining and implementing functional coverage and assertions using SystemVerilog
- Analyzing and debugging simulation failures and functional coverage
- Regression management and coverage closure
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Expertise implementing verification environments using SystemVerilog or other HVL
- Direct experience with verification methodologies such as UVM, OVM or VMM
- Perl, C/C++ or other scripting and programming language experience
- Strong initiative and willingness to execute role with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface externally to customer engineering and management teams
- BSEE or equivalent
WE ARE SUPERION.
WE ARE A TEAM.
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Able to Formulate Unique Solutions
- Self-directed, Self-motivated
- Professional and Respectful
- Focused on Customer Success